“Thank you once again for an absolutely wonderful experience with the group. You are a great leader and brought out the best in us!”
—J.C. group participant
Spend part of your summer cultivating your soul during a visual journaling and group process for personal exploration. The next Soul Circles Workshop, Summer Camp for the Soul, will be led by Shira Marin, PhD on June 15 to July 20 and June 16 to July 21, 2021. There are two different days to choose from: Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday evenings. The cost is $415 per person (paid by 6/4/21) or $435 per person after 6/4/21.
During this group:
- Engage deeply in a creative process in a safe environment
- Imagine receiving compassionate regard from others who share the journey
- Find your direction as you access your creative intelligence
- Build the courage to express your authentic voice
- Resolve inner conflicts that soothe your heart
No experience needed! For men, women, clinicians, and non-clinicians alike. Limited group size.
This workshop will be held online and does not require any experience, but the group size is limited. Learn more about mixed-media journaling supplies on this page.
To register, please contact Shira Marin PhD at email@example.com