Our souls speak to us through our creative expression.
Visual Journaling & Group Conversation for Personal Exploration
An invitation to a safe, creative, and respectful process…
- Engage the transforming power of your innate creative instinct
- Discover unexpected avenues of delight, play, and self-expression
- Listen to, trust, and follow the guidance of your inner voice
- Soothe your heart as you resolve inner conflicts compassionately
- Share the journey safely with others through mutual kind regard
- Benefit from the group’s collective energy and wisdom
A complimentary pre-participation interview is required.
- No experience needed!
- For men and women.
- Limited group size.
- Partial scholarships available based on need.
- Commitment to attending all nine months is required.
“Page-by-page, week-by-week, my journalbecame deeply layered with images, text, color, and my words. I now ‘make my mark’ fearlessly. My decision-making skills, confidence and relationships with others have blossomed.”
~ P.H., group participant
“Thank you once again for an absolutely wonderful experience with the group. You are a great leader and brought out the best in us!”
J.C., group participant
About Soul Circles
Our Soul Self speaks to us through its creative instinct with its self-healing impulse.
The more we engage, explore, and express our creative impulse, the more we learn to trust it and to risk inhabiting ourselves more deeply.
And, the more we make our way without giving up, the more we attune to our inner reality, rather than the reality that was foisted on us.
From there, we can have a meaningful and healing conversation about identity, color, culture, and belonging.
Work With Shira Marin, PhD
Enroll in one of Shira’s group workshops and start experiencing positive shifts in your life. All groups and workshops support and encourage diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and justice for all, always!