Mentoring and Coaching for Creative Change
9-Month Arts-Based Process Groups using Mixed-Media Visual Journaling
Co-Led by Annie Danberg, MA, LMFT (96861) and Dr. Shira Marin, LMFT (15972) | PCE (5766)
Engage in creative process via mixed-media visual journaling to:
- Soothe your worried heart ~ Resolve conflict
- Find your direction ~ Move onward
- Share your authentic voice
- Experience creative community
Our mixed-media visual journaling groups offer you a safe space to explore new pathways to personal growth. Though making and reflecting on the images, an organic integrative process emerges. Image, texture, color and conversation lead the way your authentic future.
We have created a hybrid facilitation, pioneering a futuristic adventure. This is a new co-leading method that allows Annie to be present with you in the room and Shira to be present with you, as ever, using Zoom, a virtual modality. This method supports the quality and depth of our on-going offerings. Imagine connecting to your innermost guidance through creative expression. Imagine receiving compassionate, unconditional regard of others who share the journey.
- No experience needed!
- For men, women, clinicians and non-clinicians alike.
- Complimentary pre-participation interview required.
- Most materials included, all you need to bring is a journal or sketchbook.
- Limited group size. All groups held in San Rafael.
1:00 – 3:15 • Begins September 10
6:15-8:15 • Begins September 11
$285/mo., 9-month commitment required for each group
To set-up a complimentary interview, contact email@example.com
Copyright Shira Marin, PhD. | 2019 | All rights reserved