Mentoring and Coaching for Creative Change
A Creative Engagement Process Group for Clinicians
Led by Dr. Shira Marin, LMFT (15972)
In this time of relentless stress, you may be feeling:
- Worn out from your own sadness and fears, as well as your clients’
- More anxiety and self-doubt about your therapeutic effectiveness
- Isolated and at a loss for how to renew yourself
Here’s How I Can Help…
- Learn a creative modality to align your cognitive, emotional, & somatic experience
- Engage in healing process conversations that arise from creative expression
- Commune in a safe environment that supports organic growth of connection
Opportunities Awaiting You…
- Refreshment and renewal that supports you in being fully present for your clients
- Re-energize your confidence in your therapeutic effectiveness
- Easier management of daily practice challenges through the support and collective wisdom of fellow colleagues
Through creative encounter with images, texture, and color, an organic, integrative process emerges. This engagement combined with reflection and process conversation opens new vistas of possibility for self-care and renewal (or refreshment?).
December 4, 2020
1:30-3:00pm PST; 2:30-4:00pm MST
3:30-5:00 CST; 4:30-6:00 ET
Limited group size. Held online.
You will need a few colored markers, pens, oil pastels, and some paper larger than 8.5×11 if possible.
No creative experience necessary
To register, please contact Shira Marin PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you, or a clinician or pre-Licensed clinician you know, would be interested in having a safe and encouraging place to process the unique challenges that face us now as clinicians because of COVID-19 and all of the other environmental and societal hardships occurring, please, email me at email@example.com for details or to register for the complimentary Introductory Session.
“At the deepest level, the creative process and the healing process arise from a single source.”
Copyright Shira Marin, PhD. | 2020 | All rights reserved